LLS6410CORE is an small size, low power, and high performance ARM11 core board. It can be used on car, home automation, industry PDA, industry digital control, consumer electronics, mobile terminal etc.
1. 8 layer design. Two layers of blind via, and one layer of buried via.
2. Size 6X6cm, and thickness of 2.8mm.
3. Single power supply of range 3.7 - 6.5V.
4. ARM 11S3C6410 of 800MHZ.
5. MobileDDR of 256M Byte, and system bus running at 266MHz.
6. 1GB of NANDFlash with support to up to 8GB.
7. iNAND Flash, with support upto 8GB (with spare PCB mounting area)
8. WM9713 Audio output, supports two line input and two line output; support TOUCH function, and can be with GSM to do voice communication
9. Integrated 100M Ethernet
10. 170 pins that provide access to all CPU's functions. Detail please refer to the definition of pins.
11. Two packages, QFP170 and DIP200