Ссылка на него http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=92
* Low-cost LCD display graphics user interface solution.
* 240 x 320 QVGA resolution, 65K true to life colours, TFT screen.
* Display Viewing Area: 48.6 x 64.8mm
* Integrated 4-Wire resistive Touch Panel.
* Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
* Asynchronous hardware serial port, TTL interface, with 300 baud to 256K baud.
* Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO-SGC processor (also available as separate OEM IC for volume users).
* On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for multimedia storage and data logging purposes. HC card support is also available for cards 4Gb and larger.
* DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
* Dedicated PWM Audio pin supports FAT16 audio WAV files and complex sound generation.
* On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8 Ohms speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
* Comprehensive set of built in high level graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more.
* Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts).
* 16 x General Purpose I/O pins. Upper 8 bits can be used as an I/O Bus for fast 8-bit parallel data transfers.
* 2 x 30 pin headers for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
* 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
* Module dimensions: 55.1 x 77.0 x 13.8mm (not including mounting tabs).
* 4 x snap-off mounting tabs with 3mm holes for mechanical support.
* RoHS Compliant.